15.1.12

Golden Globes: my 5 best dresses ever

Hello everybody! I´m happy to return to my blog after a while of holidays and family :)
Golden Globes are just about to be hold again tonight. A new display of magnificent gowns are soon to come but before that happens, I would like to show you my 5 all-time favourite dresses seen on the Golden Globes. It was not easy to select just 5 but finally I achieved my purpose and my selection is as follows. I hope you like them! 

 ...
Hola a tod@s! Estoy feliz de volver a mi blog después de un tiempo de descanso y familia :)
Esta misma noche se celebrarán los Golden Globes. Un despliegue de vestidos magníficos está a puntito de producirse de nuevo, pero antes de que llegue el momento, me gustaría enseñaros mi selección de los 5 mejores vestidos de todos los tiempos de los Golden Globes. No ha sido una tarea fácil. Espero que os gusten!

 ...
Ola a tod@s! Estou feliz de volver ó meu blog logo dun tempo de descanso e familia :)
Esta misma noite celebraranse os Golden Globes. Un despregue de vestidos magníficos está a puntiño de producirse novamente, pero antes de que chegue o momento, gustaríame ensinarvos a miña seleción dos 5 mellores vestidos de tódolos tempos dos Golden Globes. Non foi unha tarefa sinxela. Espero que vos gusten! 


Nº5




2011. Anne Hathaway in Armani Privé. The revealing back is breathtaking! I love how the dress fits her. Wow Anne!!




Nº4




2010. Penélope Cruz in Armani Privé with Chopard jewellry. Absolutely stunning. Scanner: I adore her romantic hairdo!!




Nº3




2010. She risks and she wins. She is gorgeous, she is personified beauty, she is Diane Kruger. I love her bright pink Christian Lacroix Haute Couture gown and her Raven Kauffman clutch. Excellent!!




Nº2




2011. Angelina Jolie is verging upon perfection in this incomparable long sleeved emeral green Atelier Versace gown encrusted with Swarovsky crystals. She is the queen of stylishness!!




Nº1




2006. Scarlett Johansson is spectacular in this impressive Valentino creation. She is definitely my winner. She oozed elegance and sophistication in this plunging scarlet gown. One of her crowning fashion moments!!





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario