17.12.11

Romantic outfit

I show you today this romantic outfit composed of a delicate pale pink silk-organza and tulle dress with a black satin belt which contains an elegant bow tie. On some other occasions I like to mix up fabrics, like for instance I did in this party outfit where we have a velvet dress and clutch bag and patent leather amazing shoes. However, this time I preferred to match it with black satin shoes and clutch bag as well. If you have to attend an special event this Christmas and you are required to dress very elegant and sophisticated, this romantic outfit could be your perfect choice. I hope you like it! ;)

 ...
Hoy os presento este outfit de inspiración romántica compuesto por un delicado vestido de organza de seda y tul en color rosa empolvado con un cinturón de raso negro con lazo incluído. En otras ocasiones me gusta mezclar tejidos como por ejemplo en este party outfit, donde mezclamos el terciopelo en el vestido y el clutch bag con el charol de los magníficos zapatos. Sin embargo, en esta ocasión me he decantado por combinarlo con unos zapatos y un clutch en raso negro al igual que el cinturón del vestido. Este outfit es una apuesta ganadora en cualquier evento que requiera un atuendo elegante y sofisticado. Espero que os guste! ;)

...
Hoxe preséntovos este outfit de inspiración romántica composto por un delicado vestido de organza de seda e tul en cor rosa empolvado cun cinto de raso negro con lazo incluído. Noutras ocasións gústame misturar tecidos como por exemplo neste party outfit, onde misturamos o terciopelo no vestido e no clutch bag co charol nos magníficos zapatos. Mais nesta ocasión decanteime por combinalo cuns zapatos e un clutch en raso negro ó igual que o cinto do vestido. Este outfit é unha aposta gañadora en calquera evento que requira un atavío elegante e sofisticado. Espero que vos guste! ;)








Dress - Notte by Marchesa 567
Shoes - Christian Louboutin 603 (aprox.)
Clutch bag - Jimmy Choo 875
Bracelet - Aristocrazy 329
Earrings - Kenneth Jay Lane 112




2 comentarios:

  1. Louboutin always on the top! I would change only dress of this outfit. My heart belongs to Elie Saab dresses collection <3 Check it out!

    Kisses!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Elie Saab is awesome! I know :) I love Marchesa as well, though. And so many others! xD Fortunately, the world of fashion delight us with great designers! I just wish someday I can burn my credit card buying all of them!! Thank you for you comment! ;D Kisses!!!

      Eliminar